Hey everyone! I'm glad to be able to sit down and concentrate, I've been doing a charity fast today for work and I've never been so hungry, and I've really struggled to concentrate today. I have so much more respect for those who do Ramadan now, I couldn't do it for a whole month, a day was hard enough! But I did it, I wasn't expecting to but I did and I'm pretty proud of myself, because all I do is eat usually.
Today's post is about Tweexy* nail polish holders, designed to keep your polish bottle in place and make it easy to access whilst you paint your nails. Tweexy* is the original nail polish holder, and whilst there have been many copycats since, their design was perfected over two years to fit all bottles and fingers, and is guaranteed for 10 years. So whilst they may seem a little bit pricier than their copycats, it's because they're of a much higher quality. Full post after the jump
Tweexy* is designed to fit every nail bottle shape. I tried it with multiple different shapes and sizes and they all fit and stayed in place. You can also move your fingers without fear of the bottle falling out as the rubber grips the bottle.
I decided the best way to show you my thoughts would be do a pros and cons of Tweexy holders:
- Stays steady whilst you paint your nails
- Doesn't pop out/stays very stable in the holder
- Ideal for people who paint their nails with their hand steady
- Adjusters on the side so you can simply lift away without smudging your nails
- Easy access to the nail polish
- I felt like I was breathing in the polish a lot more because it was closer to my face (I get very close to my nails when I'm painting them)
- I usually hold my hand in ridiculous ways when I paint my nails so I found it hard to paint them neatly. However, this is just a matter of personal preference so for many people this wouldn't be a problem
Overall the only cons were really down to my own personal weird ways of painting my nails, rather than any issues with the product itself, so I was pretty impressed.
I decided to test it with Orly - Road Trippin* because I liked how the bright yellow contrasted with the turquoise, but also because Orly bottles are quite large and I wanted to test whether it held it, which it did.
I also created a boomerang video of me wearing my Tweexy which I'll be posting on my Instagram.
You can find Tweexy on Amazon for £14.95 + Free Postage
What do you think? Do you want to try out, or have you already tried out, Tweexy? Let me know in the comments!
*The products in this post were provided to me for review but all opinions are entirely my own and were not influenced in any way