I actually remember doing this design, mainly because I did the bees so thick that after 4 hours they still hadnt dried and were instead smudged all over my dressing gown (which has since pretty much just turned into a paint palette and I've got a new one for when I'm not painting my nails). So this time, I obviously didn't want to repeat that, but I knew I wouldn't because I have learnt from my mistakes (or so I hope!). Anyway, aside from having to do the acrylic paint that was coming off on my thumb there were no mishaps this time, and I am typing this with the manicure still perfectly in tact! See the original picture after the jump!
Originally I used nail art pens and dotting tools to create this design but this time I used dotting tools and a cut down nail art brush, and acrylic paint, rather than just polish. I also changed the bees and added outlining to the strawberry. Both times I used Barry M - Blueberry for the blue, which I 100% recommend as it's opaque in 1 coat. And this time I used Nail Inc - St James for the red. The green is Sally Hansen - Just in Lime, and the yellow is NYC's Lexington yellow.